At Westerham Dental Care, we recognise the importance of good dental care regardless of age.
Instilling proper oral hygiene and good dental health habits in children are a high priority for us. When exposed to the dentist and routine dental treatments from a young age, people are more likely to continue these good dental health habits into their adulthood – and they have a higher probability of enjoying healthy, beautiful smiles for a longer period of time.
As we age, we are more prone to developing dental problems such as tooth decay, gum disease, etc. The preventative focus of our practice helps you avoid the higher cost, hassle, and discomfort of having to deal with complicated dental problems. By regularly going to the dentist, the earliest signs of dental problems are detected and treated accordingly.
At Westerham Dental Care we offer general dentistry treatments for the whole family with a focus on preventing serious dental problems developing through early detection and treatment of diseases.
Our services include the following treatments:
- Oral hygiene and gum disease treatment
- Tooth coloured composite fillings
- Crown & Bridges to replace broken/missing teeth.
- Implants to replace missing teeth
- Treatment of particularly Nervous Patients – Sedation Services are available
- Bruxism (involuntary teeth grinding/clenching often resulting in headaches and pain)
- Routine Dental Care
- Snoring Solutions
- Invisible Braces
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Care – patients needing urgent care are seen on same day
You and your whole family deserve the best. Call us now and allow us to show you what excellent family dental care is all about.